BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy or Sad....



H
appy cos can go play adi ,
trained ping pong 1 month ,
so tired but now can relaxx.
Another happy things is the trip fee not pay myself ,
is my kai ma n kai yeah (CANTONESE) paid de ,
thx for them....
I oso wan thx to my parents cos them changed money to me ,
YEAH !!!!


sad cos yan wan me buy chocolate to her ,
TT money "fly fly"....
k la , buy for u la cos me oso wan eat , wanna fat....
but oso wan see got go to the chocolate shop or not 1st.
Another sad things is my hand...
my hand got a new wound..OMGG...very small only la ,
i oso dunno y got tis wound de..hehe..

2 评论:

K.Yan said...

sei donkey ! patpoh ! buy chocolate for me so sad ah !

DonkeyWei said...

k lala...yanyan dun angry..is happy things...bye bye..