BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is That Bodoh or Stupid ??



Tonight, before went to eat dinner
me,
brother and mum discussed what we will eat of the dinner.

We have discussed for a long time ,

mum asked us wanna eat what,

brother said ''sidan'',

me said ''sidan 2'',

finally we went to the snack centre.

I'm the last one went out from house ,
so need close the door but i din close it cos sis din go.
She gonna go out with her fren cos today is Christmas Eve.
I saw dao the gate opened ,
thought mum got took the key liao,
so i called sis to close it.

Originally mum din had take, how i know??

so after ate dinner v cant go inside,
haiz, all my wrong lo, may be me old liao, otak rosak liao.
U SAY IS THAT BODOH OR STUPID??


5 评论:

L. said...

np.
it's bai chi :D

DonkeyWei said...

o yaga?...who say me bai chi..dunwan goft her present liao

cheng en =D said...

bak qi zai=D

DonkeyWei said...

u qi xin zai la XD

cheng en =D said...

hahas..
u bak qi sin zai=X