BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

OHH...my hair....


Today after training ,

i went to cut my hair..
Ooo...so handsome now..
no lar...same as before..

hahahaha.....botak..no lar..
just kidding...sry lorrr
dunwan angry..

My aunt gave me a lotion..
to diminish the "amcong"
but don't know how to use that
the instruction so dimly..
DAMN...

asked sis : dunno..
asked mum : maybe is like that la..
HAIZ....suan go ask aunt...
hope my face will become pretty..
"OLEITOFA"

7 评论:

cheng en =D said...

lolz...
if use le dat lotion no mor pimples thn lend me h0rr...

DonkeyWei said...

one time...RM 888.88

B.nana Lady said...

then open skul ,your face will as pretty as yamori lo ~

.......

DonkeyWei said...

hope can

cheng en =D said...

cheh..
ver high class meh..
duwna lah..
tmr i go do facial..=P
no nid ur facial..
blek

K.Yan said...

lol bernice, my face is not pretty jorrr

cheng en =D said...

no..
as pretty as ur face..
happy?